Financial Service Careers at Financial Architects
Learn more about career opportunities as a financial services professional
More and more people of diverse backgrounds are seeking careers in the financial services industry. Career changers, women, and multi-cultural candidates are all finding a career in financial services that is right for them.
Diversity isn't a program or a short-term initiative. It's what makes sense because it helps us to effectively reach and serve our customers. We’re committed to serving diverse communities in your neighborhood by:
- Welcoming financial services representatives from varied backgrounds, ethnicities, life stages, sexual orientations, and perspectives;
- Contributing to local businesses and social, educational, cultural, arts, and civic organizations;
- Providing quality marketing materials in different languages.
Our recruiting team helps agencies effectively work with and recruit from diverse groups of people, utilizing established strategies, tools, and resources. Once you’re onboard, we have a number of programs and tools you can leverage to foster relationships in your community, including:
- Tools and resources, such as culturally specific marketing, advertising, recruiting, and training materials, to build brand awareness and foster financial literacy in distinct cultural and ethnic markets.
- Giving-back opportunities such as LifeBridge1, MassMutual’s free life insurance program for qualified families.
We're looking for a wide array of individuals who come from diverse backgrounds and life experiences. Our dedication to diversity allows us to better serve our customers and community around us.
1 Through MassMutual's LifeBridge free life insurance program, MassMutual insures the lives of qualified working people for the benefit of their children. A 10-year term life insurance policy, with a death benefit of $50,000, is provided. If the insured dies during the 10 years of coverage, the $50,000 is paid into a trust administered by the MassMutual Trust Co., FSB, and used to cover educational expenses of their dependent children. MassMutual pays the premium. There is no cost to the insured or their children.